Due to popular demand and tradition, we’re having a grad school panel this
Wednesday, November 3rd at 5 pm in PHSC 1105.
It’s always fun to tease the grad students, but for the right sort of people, going to grad school is a great experience. It’s fun, your fellow students are cool, and, heck, it’s better than getting a real job and wearing dress clothes every day :-).
Maybe you’re already thinking about going to grad school, or maybe you are just starting to think about what you want to do after graduation. Either way, no doubt you have lots of questions:
- How do I decide which program to apply to?
- If I have a math degree, is it true I can still study law, economics, meteorology,….
- How do I decide which schools to apply to?
- How do I apply?
- What about the GRE?
- Is it true that I can get paid to go to grad school?
- Is it true that grad students are the rock stars of the University?
We’ll have grad students and faculty from math, math education, economics, meteorology, and more! They’ll be able to answer all your questions. Or maybe you just want to hang out with people who appreciate this comic:
As always, Free Pizza!