The Officially Unofficial (or was it Unofficially official?) T-shirt committee met on Wednesday and decided to hold a design contest for a OU Math T-shirt. The rules are simple:
- Anyone can enter a design.
- Entries are due by 5 pm on Monday, April 20th.
- The person who’s design is chosen by the committee will receive a free T-shirt. And, of course, uncountable fame and glory.
- If you do your design electronically, then you can send it directly to Dr. Kornelson via email (her email is on the OU Math Dept. webpage)
- If you do it by hand, then you can drop it off at the Math Office (423 PHSC).
- That’s it!
For lots and lots and lots of good ideas, Google Images is your friend. Of course, your design should be yours alone and shouldn’t infringe on other people’s work.